Skip to Content
Skip to main content

Practical help

Frequently asked questions

Search common questions and published service answers. No account is needed to browse.

Using eSetu

Which documents should I prepare?

Select the exact service in the document guide. Check mandatory, conditional and alternative requirements. If no checklist is published, confirm the current requirements with the official source before arranging documents.

Find a document checklist
Do I need original documents or attested copies?

Use the requirements for your selected service. Original, attestation and copy requirements are shown only where configured. Confirm unclear requirements with the selected Kendra or department before travelling.

Review document requirements
Where do I upload documents for an existing application?

Sign in, open your own application and use its document upload action where available. Check the file format and size shown there. Uploads are reviewed before acceptance.

Open my applications

Was this page helpful?

No

Do not enter Aadhaar, bank, phone or application numbers here. For help with your own case, use Contact & support.